[Coco] S-video Prospects...

John Kowalski sock at axess.com
Fri Jan 6 00:02:24 EST 2006

At 08:39 PM 05/01/2006 -0600, Boisy wrote:
>Congratulations John, this is great!   What a difference between the
>talkers and the doers!  The talkers just talk, but the doers go out
>and get things done!
>
>Not to take away from Roy's great work on the VGA adapter, but S-
>Video offers a lot of possibilities as well.  I wonder if the picture
>would improve with some additional tweaks?  It would seem to me that
>a quality 19" or larger TV would provide one hell of a display for a
>CoCo 3.

Thanks!

Some additional tweaks would likely improve it a bit.  Right now the output
is pretty good, but doesn't look quite as good as RGB or even my old svideo
converter.
Roy's VGA adapter on the other hand sounds like it would give an "RGB
perfect" display.  I'm really tempted to order one too.

                                         John Kowalski (Sock Master)
                                         http://www.axess.com/twilight/sock/