[Coco] S-video Prospects...

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Thu Jan 5 22:07:27 EST 2006

 As far as quantity discounts go, let me tell you how I do it on my retail
website....

 My distributor(drop shipper) charges $3.00 per order.

 I've recently been offering quatity discounts. I've had limited success,
but suffice it to say, shipping larger quantities offers a considerable
saving on MY part.

 Example:

  Shipping one unit cost a minimum charge via UPS. If I ship fifty, the cost
does not go up much if they are not heavy, because of the minimum.
  I recently sold 55 RF modulators to one customer and was able to offer the
same unit for about six dollars less than WalMart. Normally, I can't. My
price is about five dollars higher.
  If someone were to contact an Etailer and ask for a price for fifty chips,
I BETCHA they would offer a better price(especially on shipping).

  Just thinking out loud.

 George