[Coco] S-video Prospects...

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Thu Jan 5 10:52:12 EST 2006

Hi,

As part of the package you will receive several cables of which only the
S-Video one will be needed. That's part of the high price.

You will need a cable to connect to the RGB connector on the under side of
the CoCo 3, three 100 Ohm resistors to place in the R, B and G lines
and a VGA Monitor connector.

Add a connection to 5 Volts or less DC power and you are set to go.

I justified the high cost of the evaluation board as coming from the Home
Theater budget which must of course have lots of money in as compared to the
CoCo budget which has very few funds as they have been turned off to not
wipe out the TV for the neighbors.

Stephen H. Fischer

Chris Hawks wrote:
> ---Reply to mail from Stephen H. Fischer about [Coco] S-video Prospects...

>    AND you said you connected your Coco3 to the evaluation board and it
> worked! I'm going to order some samples and give it a shot.
>
> ---End reply
>
> Christopher R. Hawks
> HAWKSoft

IQ? Whats that