[Coco] Software needed.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Jan 4 22:40:26 EST 2006

On Wednesday 04 January 2006 22:20, Dave Kelly wrote:
>Gene Heskett wrote:
>> Gaack!  M$? Now go warsh yur mouth out with grandma's lye soap for
>> even uttering that word/acronym.
>
>I'm sorry.  :(
>
>> There are mailing list managers of all kinds, and I'd expect one
>> could take his choice of several 100% linux flavors, starting with
>> majordomo.  How about ezmlm? Thats not all.
>
>This is what I needed. A couple names to get me started.
>
>> Do a google search for linux + mailing list manager.
>
>I can do that. I wasn't sure that was the name/words to use.

Well, it seems that for the 20 some mailing lists I'm on Dave, that the
choices are those two.  Rarely do I find I'm actually dealing with a
winduhs machine and soft for mailing lists.  When I do run into one,
that nearly always seems to offer excuses for what seems like badly
drain bamaged software which won't do what it needs to do.  By the
same token, someone steeped in winduhs ways would probably think our
way is terminally broken too.  <Shrug>

--
Cheers, Gene
message by Gene Heskett are: