[Coco] Re: OS9 Save and Restore Window

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jan 4 20:54:18 EST 2006

I have an .ar file created about 1988 containing gfx.c and gfx.r. There
is no entry in the archive nor the .c file of authorship so I don't know
the source. I compiled this file (to make sure the .h files were
current) and compiled setwind.c and getwind.c WITHOUT the -dGFX option.
CGFX was not used at all and I don't have a version that worked. Are you
referring to cgfx_7.lzh on RTSI?

So, using cc2.5.0, the status.c demo, gfx.r setwind.r, getwind.r gave a
working program. I then made a one line script containing status and the
program ran.

Attempts to use the cgfx.l version I have (not cgfx.l v7) and the -dGFX
option have not worked for me. I finally got the errors down to one in
the cgfx.l module; a call to I$Write. Since I don't have the cgfx.l
source, it did not help to add a #define I$Write to the os9.h file to
compliment the #define I_Write.