[Coco] CoCo Forums stats

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Wed Jan 18 14:38:32 EST 2006

Hello gang,

As of today the CoCo Forums (www.coco3.com/forums) have 151 members in 3
groups (New, Recognized, and VIP) depending on the number of posts each
member has made.  Each group can have a few more priveledges than the prior
level.  If your group is showing you as New it should bump up correctly on
your next post, since I just added this feature.

The moderators can review messages and decide whether they are off-topic
and procede to split topics, move messages around, etc.  They are currently:

Mannequin (Aaron):
	General CoCo Discussions forum
	6809 and CoCo Games forum
	6809 Classified Ads forum
	Show Your CoCo System forum
	6809 Assembly Language forum

Mary Kramer:
	The CoCoNutz! Newsletter forum

Tim Lindner:
	CoCo OS-9 / NitrOS-9 forum

Michael Harwood:
	'The Rainbow on Disc' project forum

If you think you are a guru at any subject of a forum, let me know and I
will consider assigning you as moderator if you would like the chores of
checking in frequently to help answer questions that may be posted that
need answering.

Thanks

--
Roger Taylor