[Coco] Coco] Coco] Modpatch

Brian bpa65117 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Jan 15 19:29:24 EST 2006

Sorry Bob, you miss read what I mean't by using ezgen, instead of modpatch,
I always found using Ezgen more efficient than Modpatch, you could use it to
make new boot up disks, you could patch a module in memory or on disk.
That's all i was saying, I only ever used modpatch a couple times, once i
got ezgen, It became my everyday work horse for os9 module patching, and
making new boot disks.
And onto another topic, someone out there in the coco community has to have
some of the old coco games, the ones with copy protection, like Landsford
Mansion by Diecom, The 2 phaser gun games by Diecom( I just want to get
copies of the games, don't need the phaser gun),
Plus the games by sundog range, like war mongar, the quest for the starlord,
Halls of the king trilogy, plus any other games that used copy protection.
For me and another coco user need these games to test out a new backup
program, which has worked so far on 20 plus copy protected disks so far, the
brands so far have been successful, are nearly all the sundog range, Diecom,
SRB, Cer-comp, plus the stuff Tandy sold, So if anyone can help us with this
testing , let me know.

laters

briza