[Coco] [color computer] IZArc... coool !!

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Jan 14 13:41:58 EST 2006

Someone suggested IZArc as a utility to uncompress files.

This is cool! I like it! ... and as he said... "It's FREE"!!

 Anyway, now I'm trying to crunch up a directory of files in OS-9 and for
the life of me, I can't figure out how to use LHA, LZH or AR on my coco.
 The built in help file just confuses me even more than when I started.

 Doggonit!

 For now, could someone help me learn how to crunch a directory with AR?
We'll work on the others later.

George

Yahoo! Groups Links