[Coco] S-Video

Chris Hawks chawks at dls.net
Fri Jan 13 21:44:50 EST 2006

    I've got the ad724s and other parts a coming.

    I'm thinking about selling the RGB to S-Video adapters (use your Coco
3 on any modern TV).

Any interest?? I'm hoping to bring it off for $30-$35, but, that's still a
good guess, so far...

    Not to take anything away from Roy's SVGA converter. (A GREAT idea)
More choices are good and I've got a lot more TVs than I do SVGA monitors.
1 for my Linux box, and I don't allow Microsoft products in my home (and
only use them when threatened at work!!)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
"Bill Gates is a monocle and a Persian Cat away from being the villain in
a James Bond movie."
    -- Dennis Miller