[Coco] other 8-bit developers

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Sun Jan 8 16:47:22 EST 2006

I noticed a message or two last week or so about other 8-bit CPU buffs in
this group and was wondering if somebody had any sample source code for
either the Atari, Commodore, Dragon, Apple, etc. that they would like me to
test out using my new IDE.

Let me know what cross assembler you use and what target system it is
designed to run on and I will create a project for testing purposes.  So
far I am building Vectrex, CoCo, and Dragon programs and watching them run
in M.E.S.S. but I want to check out some other stuff as I am developing the
Rainbow IDE.

Thanks

P.S. 6809, 6309, 6502, 6800, 6803, 6811, Z80, etc. welcome

Also, I think GameBoy development should be a snap with my IDE as well
using maybe TASM Z80.  Sock, got any samples?

--
Roger Taylor