[Coco] CRC/Disto 512K RAM Disk

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 21:57:03 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/28/06 9:24:34 PM Eastern Standard Time,
brucecalkins at bellsouth.net writes:

>Yes,  41256 are the chips.  If you can find an old later model 8088  through
>early 80286 PCs you might get the chips cheap.  Maybe a  third of them used
>these chips and used them in  sockets.

I have, or had, a Disto RAM Disk cart that I used in my Coco I under OS9  L1.
 I probably have sold it by now, but if I still have it I could answer
questions (like pop the top and confirm the RAM chips).

Man, 512K was like the Library of Congress on your desktop back then!
--Mike K.