[Coco][Color Computer] Ebay bad sellers

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Sun Feb 26 22:29:18 EST 2006

I have bought about 15 items off of EBAY and only item that I had
trouble with i bought for $4.95. It took the guy 30 days and a bunch
of emails and threats to finally get  him to send the item.

Odd that the cheapest itme that I have ever bought of EBAY gave
me the most trouble. Other than that all the people that I have dealt
with have been very reputable and honest.

Then again it only takes one to really sour the experience.

james