[Coco] MESS Emulator

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 26 11:10:57 EST 2006

Reason I was asking, is everyone seems to want a way to read COCO disk
under MSDOS and always wondered why none of the emulators could read a
REAL COCO disk. I think the only one that will read a COCO disk is
Kriel's Emulator. I thought that
when John overhauled the JV emulator that he was going to make the
floppy drive
readable under the emulator. Also wondered why MESS did not have the
ablitity to
read COCO disks from the PC floppy. We do have stand alone softwater
that does
 read the  COCO disk, just wonder why it was not intergrated into the
emulators.
IMRC the C4 emulator will read a C4 floppy using the PC disk drive.

John Donaldson