[Coco] PICs and S-Video

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Feb 26 06:49:11 EST 2006

If all of those parts are just to provide an inversion for the delay.
I would go with the inverter. You can get 4 pin devices, SMT, won't
even know they are there. Last time I looked they were around $0.14
each. R/C are around $0.01. Total them cost is about the same...Where
you will save time is in assembly.

Mark