[Coco] Re: Radio Shack CEO Resigns

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Thu Feb 23 21:51:32 EST 2006

UGH! I used a Scripsit catridge and tape as my first word processor. Had to make at least three copies every time you saved something (save three times) just to make sure one of the saves would work when you loaded next! The third time I lost some work was when I decided I just HAD to have a disk drive, no matter what the cost! I was in Okinawa at the time. Found a CoCoist who had a spare drive on the AF base, and was willing to sell! I had to mail order a controller, but I had that old Model 1 full height single sided floppy and was happy to have it! ;>

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent

Message: 6