[Coco] truck crash

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Thu Feb 23 20:32:32 EST 2006

At 01:58 AM 2/23/2006, you wrote:
>Roger,
>
>         I was watching the local news on KGO. They showed a cop cam video
> of a truck rolling and flipping. I think they said it was from Texas. Did
> a cam in a cop car catch your wreck?
>
>                                         kevin

No, there was a rollover the same morning by a white truck I heard, and
people have been asking me all day if it was me.  My crash was at 4:15am on
I-20 in the dark with no traffic visible ahead or behind me.  It was just
me all alone on my way to work and I hadn't even touched my coffee yet.  I
hydroplaned because my back tires were getting worn in the middle surface
and I was going at the magic speed, etc.

However, I would *love* to see footage of my wreck.  All I have is a visual
of what took place in my cab and that was me shutting my eyes right when I
started to flip.

--
Roger Taylor