[Coco] The Lucky CoCoNut

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Wed Feb 22 22:30:31 EST 2006

Well, Roger,
If you believe in God, I think you can thank Him for that escape.

I had a similar incident a couple of years ago, driving an aging Nissan E20
mini-bus. I got into a bad situation, and braked rather heavily. The brakes
locked up, and the bus rolled over completely once, and came back on its
wheels. No-one was badly injured; some bruises and bumps. I had my wife and
youngest daughter with me.

Not an experiance I care to repeat.

I thank God for saving me. I hope you do too.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.