[Coco] Raido Shack CEO Resigns.

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 21 10:22:45 EST 2006

But without Motorola being the big player any more, maybe IBM should
buy Tandy, sell off everything but Radio Shack, market their PowerPC
Linux machines through the retail stores, and provide both Apple and
Billysoft with some competition on the consumer front.  Nitros9 could
be ported to the PPCs, and the PPC CoCo would rise above the crud.