[Coco] Some questions about adding a third disk drive.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Feb 21 09:19:00 EST 2006

This is a follow up to my posting about the I/OMagic USB
Datacenter with 3.5" drive.  Has anyone out there used an
external USB disk drive with their system, especially with
a system that has two disk drives (3.5" or 5.25")
installed already?

I'm planning to check this out, but not until we are done
moving to a new building at work.  By the way, for all you
Catweaselers out there, I haven't forgotten about you all,
I just need to get going with setting mine up soon.

I'm thinking of building a Windows 98 system with a
Catweasel,  or with true 720K and 360K drives and using it
for a CoCo development system.

-Jim