[Coco] Re: CoCoFEST! update

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Mon Feb 20 04:58:18 EST 2006

Hello Tony

I want to setup a table at the fest. The reason is I want ot set up my stuff
with out having to leave the fest for my room 8-). How much will that cost
and of course does that include power? Finally, can I send you the fee via
PayPal or do you want a real check sent via the snail mail? TIA

On 02/20/2006, Tony Podraza wrote:
> Fellow CoCoists!
>
> There are now 3 (three, THREE) confirmed Exhibitors for the FEST!
>
> In no particular order, they are:
>
> Luckey's Corner
> Malcolm Cleveland
> Hawksoft
>
> It is February 18, 2006.
> The FEST is scheduled in only 75 days!
> Please move on your intentions if you are intending on attending as an
> Exhibitor.
>
> You can download the application from the Glenside Website, or contact
> me directly for a copy.
>
> Hope to hear from you shortly.
>
> Tony Podraza

Regards
--
Criusing on AutoPilot                       |
        With an Amiga           ---o-o-O-o-o---  and a CoCo