[Coco] Re: Coco printer primer...

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 20:50:36 EST 2006

As I sit here shaking my head overcome by a sense of irony, I can't help but wonder why I did find this earlier.

  Last week I won an eBay auction with a stack of Hot Cocoa and Rainbow magazines. In the May 1987, issue on page 177, there is a column on this very same subject, Bit-Banger cables. If I'd have picked it up a few days ago (or apparently had a "Tandy's Little Wonder"), all of these questions and hours spent search for answers on the Internet would not have been needed. That's life.

  Still I'd like to thank everyone for there assistance on this.

  Thanks,
  Brian