[Coco] Re: ebay madness again

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 19:34:05 EST 2006

On 02/16/2006 02:24 pm, Torsten Dittel wrote:
> > But he sells a lot of items starting at 0.99. I keep thinking this is
> > some sort of experiment.
>
> this might work as a trick to dodge taxes: you just declare a "loss of
> profit" of 250USD because you didn't sell this item and this will
> "virtually" cut your profit on other items (nah, stupid things like this
> only work in Germany with its over 70,000(!) tax laws...)

You're a fairly small country, you can get away with such a short list.
Between federal, state of residence, county and municipality, most of the US
probably exceeded that by the 1960s.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief