[Coco] ebay madness again

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Feb 16 09:15:26 EST 2006

Neil

The max listing fees are as follows:

Insertion Fees
Starting or Reserve Price 	Insertion Fee
$0.01 – $0.99 			$0.25
$1.00 – $9.99 			$0.35
$10.00 – $24.99 		$0.60
$25.00 – $49.99 		$1.20
$50.00 – $199.99 		$2.40
$200.00 – $499.99 		$3.60
$500.00 or more 		$4.80

Without tallying every one of his listings a conservative estimate is
between $2000 and $4000  in lisiting fees.  Then if he sells any of
these items there are more fees. Buy It now  tags add another fee
on top of the listing fees.

My guess this guy has to have sufficient capital to list this many
items at one time. This could be a book store or someone that an
obtain books at a relatively cheap price. I still wonder by what
criteria is he justifying some of the prices h e is charging for some
of the books.

james