[Coco] Bjork emulator

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Wed Feb 15 13:25:07 EST 2006

At 11:52 PM 2/14/2006, you wrote:
>Has anyone used the Bjork emulator from:
>
>http://members.lycos.co.uk/poco6809/bjork/index.html
>
>If so, what are your thoughts.
>
>-Jim

The Bjork emulator appears to be a custom compile of the CoCo 3 emulation
in M.E.S.S.  I could be wrong, but it looks and acts pretty much the same.

Portal-9 can call up Bjork emulation from the menu but there's no seamless
support like there is for M.E.S.S., one reason being that I haven't
researched how the system works from the command line, etc.

One CoCo emulator that deserves major attention is the Java-based emulator
called Mocha.

--
Roger Taylor