[Coco] Coco printer primer...

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 06:49:38 EST 2006

In a message dated 2/12/06 10:52:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
random_rodder at yahoo.com writes:

>Good evening everybody. In one of the eBay
> auctions I've one, I picked up a R/S
>DMP-110 printer. Seems to work fine,
>but the big issue I am having, not surprisingly,
 >is where can I get ribbons for this  dinosaur?

goto _www.korectype.com_ (http://www.korectype.com)

They have every printer ribbon ever made.

>My 14 year old is itching to do her semester
>report in science on a Coco (why I have no idea,
> guess it's the novelty) and I'd hate to let her down.

The DMP110 is a poor choice for a paper printed
at letter quality.  It tends to smear the letters slightly
making it seem like your eyes are out of focus.
A better choice is the DMP-130.
It is also compatible with the coco.

Roy