[Coco] CoCo robotics? (Rhetorical test to the list :)

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:22:34 EST 2006

I was considering building a machine to do some minor fabricating and
powering it with the CoCo, but with so little available time, I
haven't had a chance to get past the "I'm sure I can do this" phase of
it yet...

I think the list is just quiet for some reason. Hopefully because
everyone's busy working on their CoCo's...

Rod

Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)