[Coco] collecting info for converter

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Wed Feb 8 05:43:58 EST 2006

Roy,
on further investigation, it appears that the BBC Micro has TTL (digital)
RGB output, which probably go 0-5V. I don't believe they use the RGBI, but
just RGB and V & H Sync.
Will this present a problem? Will a resistor voltage divider be sufficiant
to make this into the 0 - 0.7V required for Analog RGB?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.