[Coco] is there a tool, which...

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Feb 7 23:55:27 EST 2006

I just found a 'gotcha' in my programme.
When you us wildcards on the MSDOS command line, and the command line
interpreter can't find a match, it passes the argument to the command
without alteration.
Hence,
decbdsk *.dsk
may become:
decbdsk pubdom04.dsk pubdom05.dsk
or if there is no match, it will become:
decbdsk *.dsk, with (in C code) argv[1] as "*.dsk"

I wonder what the OS9 shell does when there is no match for a wildcard call?

SIGH, I will make an amendment to my code to cover this.....

A programmer's project is never finished, he simply loses interest :)

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.