[Coco] is there a tool, which...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 22:23:14 EST 2006

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 18:29, Bob Devries wrote:
>Tim Lindner said:
>> As an added bonus, it can detokenize and entokenize binary BASIC
>> files when copying. (Thanks Mr. Devries!)
>
>Oh, Puhlease! The name's Bob! GRIN.
>
>On that note, I still am not able to get my Tortoise CVS to work on
> the Nitros9 site :(
>When I try to do a checkout, it asks for a password, which I don't
> have, and then quits with an error.
>Since I know absolutely nothing about this game, I don't know what to
> do next.

When doing the login, when it asks for a passwd, just hit the return
key, and you'll have an anonymous checkout only connection for the user
you are logged into your machine as. When it returns, then you should
be able to do an anonymous checkout with the next example showing
the " co " along with the desired tree to checkout.

OTOH, if Alan has set you up with an account, then you'll need to use
the passwd, and you should be able to do checkins too.