[Coco] is there a tool, which...

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Feb 7 18:37:35 EST 2006

If anyone wants a stand-alone directory utility to show the directory of
DECB .dsk files, I knocoked one together in a couple of hours yesterday.
Ping me if you would like it. Fully commented source for those who like to
know how stuff works!

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.