[Coco] Help needed: problems with RETRIEV(E)ing DSK images

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Mon Feb 6 12:59:23 EST 2006

OK. Here is the reason: The Coco system creates a track which has too short
of a 'lead-in' to the first sector on each track. Often the MSDOS system
cannot read these.

Here is the solution: Format a blank disk on a PC. Copy or backup the disk
on a real Coco system. Now you can read this disk on the PC.

I have done this several times and it has always worked.

Regards,

Neil