[Coco] Help needed: problems with RETRIEV(E)ing DSK images

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Mon Feb 6 11:21:13 EST 2006

I have found the following with 3.5 inch drives on my PC & Coco systems
which may give you a clue. Many disks formatted on the Coco can't be
read on the PC with PORT or RETRIEVE. I suspect that would be true of
all new disks. However, any disk formatted on the PC with DSKINI can be
read on the Coco.

Because of the above, any disk I intend to use to transfer data between
the two units is first formatted on the PC with DSKINI.