[Coco] Re: Let me introduce myself (GW/CoCo BASIC similarities)

Richard E. Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Sun Feb 5 04:47:37 EST 2006

Hello Gene

Thanks for the reply, I am not sure what those caps are that you are
refering to, but I would guess that that would be my next step. I have
already removed and cleaned all the socketed parts (including the
daughterboard. No joy. So the caps seem like the next target. Could I
purchase them, cut the old ones off and solder the replacements on to the
place of the old ones? I'm not good enough and do not have the equipment to
desolder surface mounted components.

Regards