[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Digest Number 820

Ron Delvaux rondelvo at rochester.rr.com
Sat Feb 4 20:17:19 EST 2006

whats a MM1 worth these days?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: suzukibil at aol.com
  To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 5:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Color Computer] Digest Number 820

  In a message dated 2/1/06 9:25:24 PM Eastern Standard Time, ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com writes:

    Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at hotpop.com>

  Hello Neil,...............on Yahoo Color computer section under my email, I listed several books/Manuls for give aways. Will your listed them on this board for those who might be intersted. Obviously I don't know how to use this board I need to get up to speed, for I alot more stuff I want to away.
  Thanks,....Bill  in Ocala FL
  suzukibil @aol.com
  R65hood at yahoo.com

        Computer training  Used computer hardware