[coco] Max-10 auction

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Sat Feb 4 18:03:34 EST 2006

AFAIK is something that connects to the cassette port whit the ony purpose of making sure that you are are using the original software.
Whitout it, the program just won't run.
It would be great if someone could hack the device or the program... :-S

Diego

This is an auction for the MAX-10  wordprocessor.   What
I want to know,  what is the hardware  key he talks about
here?   I have a copy of MAX-10 but I do not  have this.
Is there a way to defeat this or do I have to obtain
one of  these things to use it?   I'm sure I don't have
one.    Maybe I should bid on this auction to get  it?

Roy