[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Security question in Sub-Domains..

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Fri Feb 3 18:08:53 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Neil Morrison"
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiast
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 3:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Security question in Sub-Domains..

> www.1and1.com
> Neil
>
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "George Ramsower" <Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com>
>
>>> With www.1and.1.com you can set up a FTP user/password to a specific
>
>> That link didn't work.
>>
>> George

 I didn't know these offers existed.

At $3/mo ..... why bother looking for a free web server?

 Go there and build a website!

 For a personal website, I recommend something such as this.

 My main website is $29.95 and each additional domain is just $5 each.
Unlimited subdomains are free. Each comes with MySQL and a shopping cart and
a ton of other stuff.
 Unlimited email addys and ... and and and and .

 I just don't how to work that thing to let someone access (ONLY) to a
subdomain.

 I'm happy not to deal with this problem on my CoCo with OS-L2.