[Coco] [Color Computer] Fw: Security question in Sub-Domains..

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Fri Feb 3 15:55:59 EST 2006

From: "Jim Cox"

> Hi George:
>
> If you want to play around with and easy to use ditrobution of Linux, let
> me know and I will send you an install disk for Unbuntu Linux.  It's based
> off of Debian and is very easy to set up and I know there is a site up on
> www.digg.com   on how to use Unbuntu for a home based web server.
>
> Every time I request one of their free install disks, they send me 5, so I
> have 4 to spare.
>
> Let me know if you are interested.
>
> -Jim

 Jim,

 I wouldn't have any way to use it right now, until I find another computer
to install it on. Right now, I have two boxes that I use for XP and the
second one is a backup for this one. The drives aren't partitioned for
multiple OSs and I'm not going to mess with reformatting and partitioning
either of these two machines, as I use them heavily in my eCommerce stuff.

 If I had a third box... well, that would be different.
 Actually, I do have a third box that the built in IDE interface is broken.
I could not get an IDE card to work on that HP board. So I'm about to toss
the thing, saving the fixed disk and the sheet metal. I'm a tinker and use
the sheet metal to pound out things I want or need around my place.

 If you don't mind, I will accept a distribution disc from you. Contact me
off list and I'll give you my address. Or just let me know how to get one
from the same folks you got yours from. > saves you the trouble of mailing
one!

George