[Coco] Another Ebay story...

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 18:21:46 EST 2006

On 02/01/2006 05:26 am, Rogelio Perea wrote:
> While it's not a CoCo, it shares in at the 8-bit cool products of
> yesteryear's RS...
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8759734215&ssPageName=AD
>ME:B:SS:US:1
>
> Got a chuckle on reading the note from the seller about "It didn't ask
> me what I wanted to do next or if I wanted to connect to the internet
> so I staired at it for a minute and shut it off.".
>
> Wow.

Aside from the improved expansion bus connector, I never liked the 102 as much
as I liked the 100.  Just seemed too flimsy.  Got four Mod 100s kicking
around the house here.  They all work.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

I think boys might benefit from owning a Barbie doll; every young man
should understand what an expensive proposition it is to cohabitate with
a narcissistic woman built like a stripper.  --  Tony Woodlief