[Coco] testing

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Feb 1 15:44:11 EST 2006

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006 14:28:13 -0600
  Roger Taylor <webmaster at coco3.com> wrote:

> That's ok.  I have way too many free e-mail accounts as
>it is.
>
> By the way, these "invites" are actually nothing more
>than Google's way of using you, or anybody else, to be
>their go-between spammer.  In other words, you're
>advertising for them for free and being their spammer, so
>it was a brilliant idea while it lasted, but I don't
>think many people are using Gmail, are they?
>
> On the flip-side to that coin, nothing beats free
>service, so I say go for it if you need it.
>
> :)

Roger:

Yes, I am guilty of pimping GMail, that's why I found this
cartoon so hillarious:

http://ars.userfriendly.org/cartoons/?id=20060121

I have 6 accounts for myself, several are just for
specific mailing lists, but now I have so many invites I
will never be able to give them away.  On the bright side,
the more invites I give away, the more storage GMail will
need and hopefully that means more business for my
employer :D

-Jim