[Coco] Compuserve CoCo Sig

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Feb 1 10:41:42 EST 2006

Hi,

Well, without a file name I cannot search most of what I have.

Most of the dates on the files I have are meaningless as they all have been
changed as the files were moved from archive to archive. So a date search is
out.

Did you create a description of the files and include your name? What is
shown in the graphics?

Most of the CIS files and the Delphi ones have a description and perhaps who
uploaded or authored the file. Delphi received some of the CIS files and I
know of at least one that was moved from Delphi to CIS without the authors
involvement (One of mine).

The bulk of the RTSI files are lacking these descriptions and even the one
line descriptions that were common to CIS and Delphi.

I assume that you can search the RTSI files as they are online

The CIS RLE files that I have are very few.

CENTER.RLE  4355
EYES.RLE   11025
FACES.RLE   4795
FIONA.RLE   8270
FISH.RLE    5365
FLFACE.RLE  5415
HOWDY.RLE  27320
KRIS1.RLE   8045
MARTY1.RLE  7005
MICHAE.RLE  9103
NATALI.RLE  6885
PAGODA.RLE 12920
PIRATE.RLE 15040
SAILBD.RLE  5955
SCROOG.RLE  9615
SYSOPS.RLE 11145
W1BUGS.RLE 10065
W2BUGS.RLE  8845
WEFAX1.RLE  5760

I can look further but I need more information.