[Coco] Compuserve CoCo Sig

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Feb 1 10:39:06 EST 2006

Hi,

May I please have a copy of  your CIS files.

While my project is dormant, the more files and documentation I have would
help should the project become alive.

We have a big problem (perhaps), as almost all the files on RTSI are missing
the descriptions and one line descriptions they had when they were first
uploaded to CIS or Delphi.

As to placing the files online, there might be a problem if the entire file
set were placed online in the same form as it was originally.

If I or someone added value by indexing the files is a different way or with
many other files that is just fine.

Note: Our common practice now is to just go ahead and put the files up. We
expect no one is watching and for sure they do not care. If you ask for
permission a lawyer might respond with a nasty message which the lawyer must
send as he is getting paid and in asking the question you have cost some
money as there is no way any cash can be made.

I do not agree with placing files on a site without the webmaster knowing
where they came from. Yes, we have many files in that class. Just be honest
with the webmaster and all is fine.

Stephen H. Fischer