[Coco] NEW "stuff"

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 19 05:23:22 EST 2006

I just wanted to let everybody know to keep an Eye on the CoCo lounge in the
next couple of weeks. On friday, I got a VAN full of CoCo stuff, from a
gentleman who has been collecting it for years, and soon, I will get another
load once he gets his acreage cleaned out. It will take awhile to inventory
and catalog everything and the stuff I don't want will be going up on the
online store. I will be lowering prices on the online store to blow out
stuff I have a lot of, and what doesn't sell well on the store will be blown
away on E-bay.
So far, I have come across a lot of books, manuals and Carts, At least 10
CoCo 1's and 2's. A few of the CoCo 1's have "After-Market" keyboards, I
have not had a chance to inspect them further for any other Mods.
I have "Rainbow on Disk", over 500 cassettes, and at least 300 plus floppy
programs, at least 3 "New" Printers (2 -105's and 106, in boxes) and at
least 1 MPI in box, and a mint "in box X-Pad". I have lowered some prices on
the online store this afternoon, and will get stuff up soon.
Its like Christmas all over again.
-Glen

Be sure to stop by
www.coco.8bit-micro.com
Proud Microsoft Supporter, User and Tech since 1982