[coco] dragon

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 22:24:48 EST 2006

People,

     I just got the my 64k dragon today and  played
with it between assembly sessions for my
converter.    It has some nice touches I wish
the color computer had come with.   A real
keyboard,  48k available to basic, a parallel
port, composite video, key repeat on hold
down.    THe color of the cursor is used to
indicate mode of operation whereas the
coco's just rotates color meaninglessly.
The only fault with it I can find is it has
a different game port output connector
than the coco.  Too bad.   I know that
hind-site is 20-20 but the date on this
machine is 1983 so I think Tandy could
have done better by the coco.
     Could somebody direct me to information
on how to adapt a coco disk drive controller
to the dragon?

thanks
Roy