[Coco] Compuserve CoCo Sig

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Wed Feb 1 02:17:59 EST 2006

Hi,

I received some of the files from CompuServe for my dormant "All CoCo files
since the big bang" indexing project.

What are the files you are looking for?

If they are not in that archive, I might be able to find them in another.

I always am looking for additional archives and duplicates of the ones I
have.

This is to check for missing files and any additional information on the
files I already have.

Another CoCoer is working on a more active project.

Stephen H. Fischer