[Coco] Happy New Year!

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Dec 31 19:37:46 EST 2006

On Sunday 31 December 2006 17:54, Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:
>Happy New Year, everyone.
>
>Our little CoCo list just bumped up to 252 members, an all-time record.
>
>Dennis

Thanks to you Dennis, for hosting a clean mailing list!  I hope you will
do it for many more years to come.

252 of us, by golly that's not too shabby for a machine that is old enough
to buy a drink in any state of the Union.

And, seeing it is New Years Eve, I might even call the first beer I just
opened 'coco' :-)  And if it gets drunk at my usual rate, it will be hot
coco by the end of it. :)

I have a pizza I thought I'd put in the oven about 11:30 so me & the
missus can have a pizza and whatever about midnight.  It seems like the
right thing to do, along with wishing the rest of this group a Healthy
and Happy Year in 2007.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)