[Coco] Rainbow IDE 2.0 Basic and Gold in the works

Fedor Steeman petrander at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 07:23:13 EST 2006

Sounds great! Keep up the good work...

Though I must admit, I bought Portal-9 a year or two ago, but never
got around to work with it, because it keeps on skipping my source
files whenever I wanted to compile. I never managed to solve this, and
then I got absorbed into other activities so I forgot about it...

However, whenever I have the time, I will try to get to work again,
because it is so much easier to write assembly in a windows
environment...

Cheers,

Fedor