[Coco] This made my day.

Phill Harvey-Smith afra at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Fri Dec 29 08:49:13 EST 2006

Bruce W. Calkins wrote:

[snip]

> [...]

Bruce,

I'm curious, did you edit this when quoting to put Tim's message above
yours ? as in his original reply, it was below ?

I notice that you are using Outlook express, so would not surprise me if
it's doing it behind your back, which is most annoying cause in English
we read top to bottom, this behaviour makes it much harder to follow
threads.....especially when reading messages out of the archive...

Ok pedantic net cop lecture over :)

Cheers,

Phill.