[Coco] New Year's Eve Live CoCo Chat Party

Roger Taylor webmaster at coco3.com
Thu Dec 28 19:15:11 EST 2006

Hello folks,

Every year for a while now we've had what's becoming kind of a
traditional event at the CoCo Cafe, a New Year's Eve holiday live chat.

If you're home being safe and looking to hang out with some internet
friends, pop into the chat rooms and see who shows up!  Last year we
had a big crowd and all of the rooms were occupied for hours.

Might I mention that no drinks can be spilled on you unless you do it
yourself, and we keep it pretty clean.  Based on the past, there
should be lots of CoCo talk and fun.

The CoCo Cafe is compatible with all modern browsers and requires no
special plug-ins, Java, or ActiveX controls.

Arrival times are typically from 9pm and after in your local U.S.
timezone and the chat can easily run into the wee hours.  There are
several rooms to choose from if things get too wild and you need some
breathing room.  :)

See You There!!
www.coco3.com

--