[Coco] Glove Final Release.

John Kowalski sock at axess.com
Wed Dec 27 09:55:03 EST 2006

Hi James,

The screenshots look great.  It looks like all the elements of Gauntlet are
included in the game.
Will the .wav files load into a real CoCo?  I don't have MESS running on my
PC at the moment so I'm going to try this on a real CoCo.

It might also be cool if you could convince Brad Grier to add an image of
the game to Mocha ( http://members.cox.net/javacoco/ ) so that everyone
could play it online through their web browser.

At 01:09 PM 25/12/2006 -0000, CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts wrote:
>I have decided to release the full version of the game Glove (for the CoCo
>1-3 & Dragon, 32K and above required) to the public. I hope that a proper
>cassette version will be available for the enthusiast in the future, but for
>now - enjoy!
>
>http://www.jmk1.freeserve.co.uk/minigame/minigame.htm
>Merry Christmas!
>
>bye,