[Coco] 128 or 512?

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Fri Dec 15 23:30:50 EST 2006

Based on the emails I've got, and a poll from one of the yahoo groups, I
would say that about 85-90% of the CoCo 3 users have 512 or more installed.
And new programs that require 512 might be just what the other 10-15%
need to get the update. Cloud 9 sells them and they are not expensive
I know that many coco users out there do not participate in this polls
or votes, but I guess most of those are not the ones looking forward to
new CoCo software.

Because of this, I will target my limited programming skills to a CoCo 3
with 512 Kb and RGB video (Very accessible now that there are at least 2
cheap RGB adapters.)
I hope that instead of leaving users out, I might get some to upgrade.

BTW, Bob and I were talking about file managers for BASIC. I'm afraid no
new games from this side of the keyboard - yet.

Diego